Meet Ashleigh Scully
|Hi! Thank you for visiting my website. I am a wildlife photographer based in New Jersey. I have been capturing nature images since I was 8 years old. I am now 15, and I've been photographing all over the country, including Alaska, Florida, Wyoming, Montana and Vermont. Some of my favorite photographs I captured right in my own backyard, where I often see Red Foxes, Red-tailed Hawks, Eastern Screech Owls and many other types of wildlife.
When I visit Wyoming with my family I love to photograph in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
See all Achievements here
- 2017 Wildlife Photographer of the Year Winner and Finalist, 11-14 years, Youth
- 2017 Nature's Best Windland Smith Rice International Awards Youth Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 2017 Yellowstone Forever Youth Wildlife Winner
- 2017 Audubon Magazine Photography Competition Top 100
- 2017 Adobe Rising Stars Campaign member (Adobe Lightroom Instagram takeover)
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 Nature's Best Windland Smith Rice International Awards Youth Highly Honored
- 2016 GAP / Ellen DeGeneres GirlPower campaign member
- 2016 Audubon Magazine Photography Competition Top 100
- 2016 Yellowstone Forever Youth Landscapes Winner
- 2015 Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awarded Finalist, 11-14 years, Youth
- 2015 Por el Planeta International Wildlife Nature and Conservation Photography Competition Youth 10-13 Winner
In the News:
I am currently shooting with a Canon EOS 7D and a Canon EOS 5D MIII, and I use a few different lenses, some telephotos, and sometimes with a 1.4x teleconverter. I also use a Gitzo tripod and a Wimberley gimbal head.
I hope you enjoy viewing my photographs!
© Ashleigh Scully Photography